Thursday, June 17, 2010

Its Time...For this to Happen...

For those that know me...
Its time
for me to have a place to post the multitudes of pictures that I take...
Everyday
.
I have found this neat little place...
I hope that you enjoy the pictures that I have taken...
As much as I have had taking them
.
I have always enjoyed taking pictures...
And I am SLOWLY working my way up to a really nice camera.

What I currently use is:
A
Panasonic TZ4 Lumix
with
8.1 Mega-pixels
and
10x Optical Zoom

So as you can see that I have a ways to...
but at least I am not at the bottom
of the digital camera pyramid.

All pictures posted here will be the ones that I have taken...
unless otherwise posted.

Please do not copy them without permission.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Thank You for Taking the Time to Comment, I enjoy reading everything you have to say :)